Some Projects

So I changed my minor to art education. I was talking to Lindsey and she said "no offence but have you ever done anything artsy? My answer "well no" I did win the reflections contest in forth grade, but that was about all I could think of.

I have recently been interested in book arts so I decided to make a book for Asher.
First I drew the picture then outlined it in black pen, then I colored it with water colors. I never liked painting with water colors, but now I really enjoy it
next I cut the pictures out and modgpogde them onto cardboard.

Here is how it turned out...
i
It was so much fun and a huge learning process.

The next project...

Our friends said that Asher reminded them of Winnie the Pooh. I like Winnie the pooh and I have to say that I agree. This was inspiration for crocheting a Winnie the pooh amigurumi doll

This was really a lot of fun, and didn't take too much time. It was cool to see how everything came together.

I am very happy about these crafts because when I was a teenager I was TERRIBLE at crafts so this is exciting for me.

I will give these to Asher as his Easter presents.


Here he is just sitting with excitement for his new toy and book

Comments

Your so crafty now! I barely know you! That little whinny bear is so cute, "I want that". It took some convincing but now i think you can minor in art.
Sash said…
Oh my goodness. That Pooh is fantastic. I was getting all excited to see where you got it when I read that you had made it! I'm shocked. And very impressed. :)
Gurr Family said…
Those are so cute. I love how some one asks you if you are 'artsy' you say no and they become 'artsy'. Way to build your talents.
WDL 5 said…
I'm very impressed with the book you made. Very well done. Bill
Val said…
Oh my Goodness!!!! I agree with Hillary! When are YOU going to come out with your own better homes and gardens magazine.

Popular Posts