Rolly Polly

Asher rolled over for the first time yesterday! He is sure a joy to have, full of energy and life we sure love him!



I made some spinach noodles the other day They are a good celebration for St. Patrick's day

I made some chicken noodle soup with some of the noodles. We LOVE homemade noodles they taste so good and they are very fun to make

Comments

Sarah*MK said…
Yay Asher! We are so proud of you!
And Emily, those noodles look superb~ I want your recipe please!
Gurr Family said…
That is soooo exciting. You need to teach me all your skills.
Cheryl said…
What a great idea to color your noodles green for St. Patricks day.
Sascha said…
Asher is more adorable every time I see him. We need to hang out. Visit. Catch up. You will get a call soon.
WDL 5 said…
Was he rolling over so he could have some of those green noodles?

Watch out everyone! If I were you, I'd buy stock in Emily's Nutritional Noodlers!
Val said…
So cute! I love how determined he was to roll over. Reminds me of his Mom. :)

Popular Posts