Pictures of Asher

Asher is a bit over 5 months old now! He is changing so much everyday. Its crazy how babies can learn a new skill in a day or even in an hour. we are enjoying watching him grow up and trying to treasure everything he dose.

Asher loves reading Harry Potter with Dad and mom.

He is getting really good at sitting up (with a little help)

he can push up on his arms a lot higher now and will sometimes curl one of his legs under himself. He wants to crawl.

he is also getting much better at grabbing

Asher and I like to goof off together. He laughs when I do funny voices when I read to him.

This little bouy loves to smile he is so happy!
On Saturday night David and I were doing some crafts I guess Asher wanted to join in, he was pulling all of the papers in front of me. They were his favorite toy because they made such fun crumpling noises. Like every other toy this paper went to his mouth. He had so much fun with it and was very cute.

Comments

WDL 5 said…
Great pictures! I never thought it was fair that you, Emily, learned things so fast. We cherished everything you did, too. Now, suddenly, it seems, you have a baby of your own!
Cheryl said…
He is getting so big!
LiNdS said…
Look at him just growing up! Thats awesome! I hope all is well for you guys
Super cute!!!!!! I love the book. You have quite a talent there Emily!!!! Asher is so cute.He looks a lot like you at that age.
Thanks for sharing.

Popular Posts