Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
The Haralsons of Haw River
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
February 16, 2010
Photo Shoot
Our friend Kate did some family pictures for us. She is great at what she does. We had so much fun and are
really
impressed with how they turned out.
Comments
Val
said…
Wow those look great! If we went to Rexburg would she do some for us?
Gurr Family
said…
what a beautiful family. Asher has the cutest smile. Kate you are amazing.
the meg
said…
These are wonderful!
Anonymous said…
beautiful pictures! We need to get some updated family pictures as well!
Elly
said…
Those are gorgeous!!
Sandy
said…
Those pictures are absolutely beautiful!! Wow!
Cheryl
said…
Beautiful pictures, super cute baby and lovely parents!
LiNdS
said…
Those are amazing! I love them! They are very professional they look so good!
Rhonda
said…
You're a hunk David. And kudo's to you Emily for getting him!
Janelle and Dave
said…
We're lucky to claim this beautiful family as our dear friends!
Rhonda
said…
Emily You are so beautiful! all those photo shoots you did all paid off for you big debut! and you have a beautiful little family!-Hillary
Angie
said…
Great pitures! Asher is soooo cute!
WDL 5
said…
Wow! Amazing! I wish I had a camera like that!
Ashley
said…
you should be a hair model emily! :) cute pictures by the way!
Cassie
said…
I love them!! So cute!! I need a friend who is amazing at photography!
Popular Posts
October 17, 2009
More pics!
Comments