no matter what we tried...

We just couldn't get David's hair to follow the honor code. We tried so hard

conservative hairstyle.....


after conservative hairstyle...


...


...

So even though we all loved it (including Asher)



The hair had to go
I used clippers instead of scissors it went so much faster and looks mucho better. I think David looks great with his new due. (Asher looks great with his old but still cute due)

Comments

Anonymous said…
yeah, I too agree it had to go. David you look better when it's, well, let's just say, manageable. Asher is still cute and getting cuter all the time!
Missionary Mom said…
'Loved the "SMURF" look!

But the new doo is the best!
Cheryl said…
I love all of the different hairstyles! Your post reminded me of an old FHE brother that I had. He shaved his head and was told by a bald professer that he needed to grow his hair back. Some people's hair just won't cooperate with the honor code :)
WDL 5 said…
Even those of us who were balding 26 years ago had trouble getting our hair to conform to the honor code.

Any way you cute it though, you three are a great looking family!
Sandy said…
You guys are hilarious! Yes, David needs to follow the honor code and he looks so handsome with it trimmed up!
Angie said…
Whoa, that's some crazy hair! :) Definitely looks better short!
Becky said…
I don't what everyone's talking about. I love it long! My son's curly hair is so much more exciting and fun to play with with long curls.

Popular Posts