First Week of School!


So, this was my first week of school and man, Pres.Clark can sure be tough sometimes.
I'm so excited, though, because I will be done this July! It has been a really fun week for me. My teachers are all so good! Thank Emily for the picture. She is so funny:)

Comments

Rhonda said…
That is such a funny picture and the reminder too!
Whoops...it's not good to be singled out by the Prez, David. Better borrow Dave's clippers and sport a buzz like an Anderson!
Sandy said…
You know you are going to get busted one day! Putting gel on it is not always going to work!
WDL 5 said…
Funny Funny! You're sure to have a great semester! And Emily is sure loving being home!
Val said…
You guys got such a good deal on Photoshop. I'm glad Emily is putting it to use.

Popular Posts