Haralson Party!


All of the Haralson family gathered together in Colorado Springs. We had a lot of fun activities. Sandy threw David and I a surprise baby shower. We got so many wonderful things for our baby! The last gift was an adorable stroller and car seat in one. I could not believe it!
Thank you to our family for helping us get prepared for our baby!!!

The next day we were spoiled even more. John changed and taught David how to change break pads. Then he fixed every problem that was wrong with our car. This helped us so much.
Here is a old and new break pads picture. We were close to ruining our rotters. David had a really good time learning about cars and bonding with dad.
Here are all of the grand kids with great grandma Haralson.
On Sunday night we had a talent show
We had singing dancin' juggling stand up comedy and a lesson on tying fly fishing knots. Jennifer and Alex put together a really neat slid show of the family. It was so cute and had so many awesome pictures of the family. We were so glad to get a copy so that we can watch it often.
On Monday night we played bunco! Whenever you got a bunco you had to get a picture with this hat on. It was an intense game and everyone got way into it. We are all competitive!
Aunt Linda made some amazing churiso Burritos. They were a hit with everyone. (David will cringe when he sees how bad my Spanish spelling is)
It was such a blessing to get to see our family. I am so grateful to have married into such a FUN FUN FUN family. Everyone is so nice. I liked hearing every ones Georgian accent come out a little stronger since they were all together. We were sure sad to leave and we hope to see everyone again soon. Thanks for being such a great family! Thanks for the memories.

Comments

WDL 5 said…
I can tell you really love to be a part of them now!
Looks like you guys had a blast. That brake picture is SCARY. Don't you guys go moving to Georgia anytime soon just to get a cool accent...:-)
Sandy said…
I already miss everyone so much. After leaving, Will and Angie got sick. The altitude change wasn't good for their ears. Kathy got an abcessed tooth and is at the dentist today. It's quieter at the house, but I miss my kids so much!!
Anonymous said…
love the pictures...it was great to see you both ...emily, you are such a cute prego! hope the car is still working great. love ya!
Lindsey Pickett said…
Emily I am so glad that you tried again to get the pictures uploaded. I felt so bad. It looks like you had such a great time in Colorado
Angie said…
I'm glad I finally got to meet you Emily! You and David are so cute!! I can't wait to see what the new Haralson will look like! :)

Popular Posts