We survived but at what cost?
This week was our last week of school! Here is a terrible picture of what happens when you are too busy to do your least favorite household job.
Before you turn us into the Idaho department of couples who have extremely gross dishes, take a look at what we were able to do when we finished all tests and classes.
Its like magic!
This semester was great, and David and I learned a lot. We are so excited to have more time together and to get more prepared for our baby.
I was talking to Sandy and she told me that when she was finishing college she always had her own celebration for finishing her last final; She would make cinnamon rolls! I thought that maybe I should celebrate finishing my last final too. After my grammar test I went to the pool and swam some laps. The cold water felt so nice in this heat. That was my wonderful celebration, it was very relaxing. David finished his last final today and he tried the swimming thing too.
The baby is getting bigger and bigger here is an update:

Comments