Happy 20th Birthday Emily!!!
On June 29th We celebrated my birthday. The day before we had a little party, with some friends. David made really good pumpkin pie! and I made a chocolate cake. We played the drawing game, and mingled in our backyard.

Then on my birthday, David surprised me after my last class with a bouquet of flowers. We had dinner in the beautiful gardens here on campus. He made the most amazing meal! Chicken cordon blue (best chicken ever), noddles, Italian bread, and (left over) pumpkin pie. I didn't know he could cook like that, it tasted like a restaurant. Then he pulled out more surprises and gave me a book of 100 reasons why he loves me. He has been writing one thing down a day for the last 100 days! I couldn't believe it. He is very thoughtful. Then he read me some information about the day I was born, that he had gotten from my mom and dad. Wow I was shocked, with all of the wonderful things he had prepared for me, he made my day magical! We went home and watched the movie "Return To Me"
I just wanted to thank everyone for making my birthday so special for me.

Comments
Happy Birthday!