On June 3 we went and had our second ultrasound. It was hard not to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. Here is a short video of our favorit clips, maybe you can tell if it is a boy or girl.
Oh, BABY!! That's some pretty sweet footage. The funny thing is that it already looks cute...and it's only in black and white! Haha. Can't wait to meet little Janelle...or little David (although I'm pretty sure it's a girl!). You better believe you guys are getting free date night babysitting!
That is so cute! Definitely a Loveless nose! Kinda big feet--probably a boy. Honest to goodness. How can anyone possible tell if that's a girl or boy?? The ultrasound techs are probably really good at driving through foggy nights if they can tell for sure. This little tiny baby is already sucking his thumb. Isn't that the cutest!! You look really cute Emily. Just a little poochy. Thanks for sharing.
That's the most fun I've ever had watching ultra sound footage. Thanks for the music and captions. Some pictures I thought it was a girl and some I thought looked more boyish . . . . you sure you don't have twins?
Comments