Crafty






This is a bit late, but I really want to show it off because it was so much fun. David and I made this Easter craft during conference.
I got schooled in my hand stiching by David he could do it better than me.
We also decorated these eggs to put on the tree. The hardest part was blowing out all of the gooey egg stuff.

Comments

WDL 5 said…
Great new look to your blog!
Your crafts look EGGS-cellent! Way to start those family traditions early!
and the inside is called Yoke, and white
Rhonda said…
My mom had an Easter egg tree back when I was born. I still have some of the eggs she made 5o years ago.
Sarah*MK said…
<3 it! If we're both stuck in Rexburg for conference in October we should totally watch it together on Saturday and do brunch and stuff. Thanks for coming over last night!
Kel-C said…
Emily! you and your husband are so cute! I love the picture at the very bottom of your blog its so cute!!!! Im so glad i found your blog!!

Popular Posts