First Week of School!!!
- Family Interactions
- Theory of Sociology
- Mass Media
- Human Relations and Leadership
- Public Relations
- Book of Mormon part two
Davids favorite teacher is Brother Tatum for Leadership. He is a very eccentric teacher. He loves telling stories and he has done so much in his life. My classes are...
- Education Psychology
- Old Testament
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Health program planning
- Advances Business writing
My favorite class is Old testament I learned that I know nothing about the gospel. My teacher is a very out going guy and he packs a lot of info into our class, I love it!
Well This week went well, but it was a bit hectic getting into this new schedule. The major ups this week have been seeing each other on campus, eating lunch together, and walking to school together. The down has been a more messy home (stinky dishes) , but we realize that we are adjusting to a different daily schedule.

Comments