February!!!!





We had a wonderful valentines day! We had a beautiful Italian dinner at the Haralson Bistro :) We watched The movie Frequency. It was nice to have David there during the whole movie and especially the intense parts. After dinner I sent David on a "Why do I love you scavenger Hunt" It was all over our neighbourhood, he had to use a compass and a flashlight. He said that he was smiling the whole time because he enjoyed it so much. I had a great time putting it together. Then I gave him a prayer rug with his name on it because I have had one that Grandma Maryann gave me and wanted to make one for David. David gave me a card that He made on the computer. It had pictures of us on it and lots of things he loves about me and what he looks forward to in our future together.
Last weekend we went down to Salt Lake and got to see Lindsey and John and meet little Rocklond! He is such a cute baby, and we loved holding him. He moves his arms a lot and makes cute little faces.Another thing that has been really great this month is our family history class that we are teaching. We really enjoy it! David and I switch off throughout the lesson on the topics that need to be taught. I really enjoy hearing him teach, he is so good with his words, and he makes things make sense. We are touched by how much the members of our class get involved, they all seem so excited. We are grateful for the spirit of Elijah that makes this subject so exciting. Our first week we wrote letters to relatives that we wanted to know more about. Here is a picture of every ones letters.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Emily! that food looks good! It sounds like you had a great Valentines Day!
Melissa
WDL 5 said…
It sure would be great to be in your Sunday School class. No wonder they are so enthused. With you two as teachers, who wouldn't be?
Sandy said…
Happy Valentine's Day!!! What a creative day for you both. P.S. I'd like to have an excuse to work in genealogy all the time....maybe someday.

Popular Posts